Purchase a ready-made company in Serbia – from 5000 EUR
If you would like to purchase a shelf company with a bank account already set up, you do not have a large choice, as a matter of fact. It is much simpler to make this purchase in Serbia than in many other countries. We will be happy to help you strike the deal.
You can buy a ready-made company in Serbia on a personal visit to the country or by issuing a Power of Attorney.
Buying a shelf company in Serbia: what are the rewards?
Purchasing a shelf company has some undeniable advantages. However, Serbia in particular offers some additional lucrative options to the investor not to be found in other jurisdictions.
- The speed: buying a ready-made company in Serbia allows gaining access to the company and the bank account within a couple of days instead of a few weeks;
- The Serbian shelf company has a functional bank account that you can keep if you follow some basic compliance rules;
- Buying a shelf company in Serbia costs as much as establishing a new one but it takes less time;
- When purchasing or establishing a business company in Serbia, the investor acquires the right to apply for a permanent residence permit in the country;
- Company maintenance in Serbia costs less than in practically any other European country – from 200 EUR per month;
- Serbia maintains friendly working relationships with such diverse international partners as the EU (that it plans to join soon), Russia, China, the USA, and other countries;
- The deposits in Serbian banks are insured: the client will regain up to 50,000 EUR even if the bank collapses.
All in all, Serbia is a well-developed business jurisdiction that provides for vast opportunities, has great commercial experience, beneficial taxation system, and government incentives. And it costs comparatively less to do business in the county.
We would like to put some emphasis on the possibility to become a legal resident of Serbia. We do recommend that you avail yourself of this opportunity, as this is what a foreign business investor is eligible to do. This status will not only allow residing in Serbia infinitely (or as much as you want) but it will also facilitate communication with the local banks. A legal resident will always have less trouble setting up a bank account than a non-resident. Yes, a corporate bank account is already included in the price of the service that we are offering here but you cannot be too cautious.
Buy a ready-made Serbian company with its bank account already opened
We invite you to consider the opportunity to purchase an LLC in Serbia. (The Serbian abbreviation for this form of company ownership is DOO.) This is by far the most often used type of company ownership in the country. The founders’ liabilities are limited by their respective contributions to the company registered capital.
The registered capital can be as small as one Euro. One person or a single legal entity can act as the company founder. The founder can be a resident or a non-resident of Serbia.
The company can also have only one director whose duties may be performed by the company founder.
The corporate tax in Serbia is 15%, same as the dividend tax.
The country has signed over fifty treaties on double taxation avoidance.
The law requires that every business company in Serbia have a registered (legal) address and do the accounting.
A Serbian company is entitled to open local and foreign bank accounts. The shelf company that we are bringing for your consideration already has an account in a Serbian bank but we can also help you set up additional accounts in various banks of the world.
To become the owner of the company you can visit Serbia in person and reregister the company in your name with the country authorities. Otherwise, you can issue a Power of Attorney and let us do the purchase and the registration for you.
As soon as the service payment arrives to our account, you can start managing your new company. The company ownership status has to be updated with the Serbian Trade Registry within one month. Over this time period, you will have a free remote company management service from us.
If for some reason you fail to keep within the timeframe specified above, you can extend the fiduciary management service for 1% of the incoming payments per year or 3,000 EUR per year.
List of documents required for purchasing a shelf company with a bank account in Serbia
To begin with, you will have to tell us your name and place of residence. Then, when it comes to company reregistration in your name, you will have to submit the following:
- A passport copy and a proof of address for a private individual;
- A package of apostilled corporate documents for a legal entity.
You send us the documents, we have them translated into Serbian, and pass them on to the Registrar. The registration process will take between 7 and 14 business days. Afterwards, the documents will have to go to the bank for a due diligence check.
In addition to that, the following documents will be required:
- A special form that permits the use of electronic accounting services for the accountant to prepare and file the reports;
- A rent agreement for the legal address;
- A service agreement with the accountant;
- An activated digital signature for the accountant.
You can obtain these documents from us or from other companies. We will have to discuss how you want to proceed before launching the process of shelf company purchase.
Notwithstanding the fact that the bank account will be already functional, you have to keep in touch with the bank for the first few transactions. If the bank officer has questions regarding a certain money transfer, he or she will want to contact you. It is important to be able to answer the questions from the bank within 24 hours. This will allow preserving your good reputation with the bank and make your communication with its officers easier in the future.
If you feel that you may not be available for an urgent talk with the bank administration, we suggest that you use our Serbia office as a ‘spare tire’ or as a back-up contact point. If the bank cannot get hold of you, it can contact us and we will make sure that your transaction goes through. At the initial stage of your company operations, this service is free of charge.
The cost of purchasing a ready-made company in Serbia with a functional bank account
The total price of this service is 5000 EUR. The price includes the following:
- Purchase of the company that has a bank account;
- One month of fiduciary management services until you reregister the company in your name;
- Assistance in the reregistration process.
You may also have to incur some additional costs:
- Translation into Serbian – 20 EUR per page;
- Or the costs of a personal visit to Serbia otherwise.
Your monthly company maintenance expenditures will start at 200 Euros. This includes the mandatory rent of legal address and accounting services.
We also recommend that you apply for the Concierge service that we provide. This is a complex service package that is ideal for remote company management.
If you order the legal address rent and accounting services with us, you will receive the registration documents right after we receive the payment from you. If you want to use another company for these services, you will have to provide conclusive evidence that you have met all the legal requirements before you can acquire the corporate document package.
What you should do to buy a ready-made company with a bank account in Serbia
- Inform us of your desire to do so by writing to email@example.com.
- Provide your personal data to us so that we can put a contract together.
- To reserve the company that you want to buy pay 1,000 EUR and pay the rest of the price within seven days. Or you can pay the whole sum of 5000 EUR in one go.
The payment can be made by a bank transfer or a credit card. We also accept payments made through Western Union, MoneyGram, WebMoney, or Bitcoin.
- As soon as the money comes to our account, you can start using your new company.
- After that, you will have to visit Serbia within a month’s time in order to reregister the company in your name, or issue a Power of Attorney and do it remotely, or extend the fiduciary management service.
- After the company ownership has been changed, the new corporate documents shall be submitted to the bank.
A new ready-made business company is only a few days away from you! Buy it immediately or ask us for any additional information and clarifications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take this wonderful chance while it is available!